Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Country of origin: Germany
- This peat, which is extracted from peat bogs of the best quality in the North of Germany, has a very good structural stability.
- It contains a lot of organic substance and improves the soil in the long term, loosening and ventilating it.
- It protects against encrustation and silting, especially in heavy soils.
- As soil improve.
- For the self-mixing of substrates.
- As a substrate for cultivating heather.
Standard (not sieved)
Chemical properties & soluble plant available nutrient elements
|pH value (CaCl2)||2,5 - 3,5|
|Salt content (KCl)||< 0,3 g/l|
|Nitrogen (N)||< 50 mg/l|
|Phosphate (P2O5)||< 50 mg/l|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||< 50 mg/l|
- 135 litres
- 225 litres
- 300 litres